THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

❤[-About me..-]❤

❤介绍介绍!!!❤
姓名:✖林金瑾✖ Lim Jean Jin
倪称:✖阿瑾✖ Kim Jin
年龄:✖13✖
破蛋日:✖1997年3月10日✖
星座:✖ 双鱼座✖ Pisces
居住:✖雪兰莪✖ Selangor
✖照照✖
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

❤Ƨтαят βℓσɢɢιиɢ ˩σяя❤

2010年3月27日星期六

❤Many problem❤

yor!!

2molo dunnno can go BBQ or wat!!~
haiz...my father lo!
dun let me go~ @.@
Sienz.....!!!

❤My Actual Plan❤
after SUKANTARA...we will be duty untill sukantara finish~
thn we all will go my SENIOR: Wen Jin house...
eat wat??!!! BBQ larh~!!! hahaha~
thn we will stay at his home untill another day~
thn maybe go shopping or go where la~(dunno)
thn we will BACK HOME!!!
back home do wat??? SLEEP~~ Zzzz..... 0_0


yor!!! but hor~
dunno my din let me go!!! T.T
always says about my sister~!!!
esh esh esh!!~
faint~ @.@
so hate them de lorh!!!
my father hor always says: i tought u huh!!! just take part the kawat or kem onli~
cannot go other side~!!!
walao A!!
Sienz de lo~ T.T
haiz....
my skin turn black also watever de la~
after tat will turn white de marh!
yor!
my mother la~always scold me scold me!!! says kawat untill my skin turn black thn can see de mieh!!! nt nice!!! esh!!!!!!!!!!! i dun like tat things~
i just like my 'HEART'
my heart must be beautiful~hoiyo~
thn my face i dun care~~!!

FUCK OFF!!!!

0 评论: