THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

❤[-About me..-]❤

❤介绍介绍!!!❤
姓名:✖林金瑾✖ Lim Jean Jin
倪称:✖阿瑾✖ Kim Jin
年龄:✖13✖
破蛋日:✖1997年3月10日✖
星座:✖ 双鱼座✖ Pisces
居住:✖雪兰莪✖ Selangor
✖照照✖
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

❤Ƨтαят βℓσɢɢιиɢ ˩σяя❤

2010年7月20日星期二

Dun wan Chap u all d things... Chill ^.^

>w<

huhu.... XD
start from now,
u all d dai ji,
not my business,
hahahaha....become free... ^o^
u all wan become bad,
wan ponteng,
wan talk about me,
talk la.... :)
Allow you all....
ur result bad,
u falling down,
u kill by sumone...
so?? blablabla.....
just take care of myself n celine + wendy... hehehehe
of course and other best fren and family... :]
How About me??
hahahaha.......i will live happily in this world... ^_^
Secondary school is like tat,
my sister also,
Jeannie lim also....kakakakax.... :)
all ppl also will had like this d trouble,
tell u all ba... :)
when ur fren dun wan be ur fren a d,
let "It".....

" Old fren gone from ur life,
You will has a new fren after tat... "

I din bluff u all ...^.^
Try it....
Try How To Get out from tat type of ppl d life...
Thn you will more free.... :]
hehehehehehhe....
Chill.... :)

●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●○●

♥ Иσ __________ ♥
♥ Δиʏ __________ ♥
♥ Ɔσииɛcтισи__________ ♥
♥ Ɯιтн __________ ♥
♥ Ƴσʋ __________ ♥
♥ Δℓℓ __________ ♥
♥ Иσω __________ ♥

♥ǝǝɹℲ ןǝǝℲ♥

0 评论: