THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

❤[-About me..-]❤

❤介绍介绍!!!❤
姓名:✖林金瑾✖ Lim Jean Jin
倪称:✖阿瑾✖ Kim Jin
年龄:✖13✖
破蛋日:✖1997年3月10日✖
星座:✖ 双鱼座✖ Pisces
居住:✖雪兰莪✖ Selangor
✖照照✖
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

❤Ƨтαят βℓσɢɢιиɢ ˩σяя❤

2010年7月18日星期日

Watever... =) Be happy..^.^

u type this sentences in ur facebook :-


i hate!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

some1 so bad!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

always tipu!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

i sad n angry!!!!!!!!!!!

nevermine,all my friend wif me!!!!


I told you...
I HATE YOU too... ^^
u also so bad....
say me din hear teacher teaching...
and always talk~
I tell you now...
Nt just me, OK?!
u too...!!!
Sumtime...u say sumtin bout ur FAMILY??!!
I just REPLY you...ok...
sumtime i also think tat u r pek cek...
u sad n angry??
How bout me??!!!
U all never think about me also...
I don care...
i Told u a d...
my things...u no nid to take care.. x(
I can control myself....
just control urself OK!?
i noe i'm BAD...
But i got touch dao u ?
i got scold you?
NO! ok....
remember??!!! Tat girl...
she got scold you,
got scold me....
got try to beat down you....
thn now? u see....
Now u r with her...
nvm...i ok...
if no fren.....can find again...
But.....
Y i wan tipu??
If i tipu ,
if i hurt u,
if i never list you in fren list...
y i wan help you make facebook acc?
y i wan help you write chinese on ur mother's day card?
y i wan help you borrow this...borrow tat....
watever...
Now all things change...
i also don care tat u r my fren o not now....
just feel like all ppl change....
>w<
Try To Chillax... ^^

0 评论: