THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

❤[-About me..-]❤

❤介绍介绍!!!❤
姓名:✖林金瑾✖ Lim Jean Jin
倪称:✖阿瑾✖ Kim Jin
年龄:✖13✖
破蛋日:✖1997年3月10日✖
星座:✖ 双鱼座✖ Pisces
居住:✖雪兰莪✖ Selangor
✖照照✖
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

❤Ƨтαят βℓσɢɢιиɢ ˩σяя❤

2010年8月20日星期五

A Funny Night

A Funny night... lolx...

Yesterday... my sis came back from Kampar for the famine..
she is the organiser... xD
Then after tat ... She came back ,
Then after give daddy n mommy sign sumtin..
Then she go sleep..
i also go sleep...
Then... SUDDENLY !
Kokk kokk.. (__ Door Sound__)
My second sis... XDD
come our bed room...
and sleep ...
then after tat .. we 3 ppl sleep on the Twin Bed...
==''' Sooo Pek cek xia...
Then we 3 ppl soo funny... xDD
sent song ....and watch some video...
then after tat 3.00am +
Me n 1st sis wan sleep a d....
Then.... My second sis suddenly call me see some video..
then my 1st sister also wake up n see.. xDD
wE watched the baby.... pusing pusing .. @@
Then we laugh until sooo loud..
laugh laugh laugh... xDD
Then daddy come our room n scold..
i pura-pura sleep..
Then my 2 sis kena marah orh.. xDDD
Then after dady go out...
We all laugh again... XDD
Then we all OI OI a d lor... ^^
A sampat , Ki siao , Gila Night... hahaharx....

0 评论: