THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

❤[-About me..-]❤

❤介绍介绍!!!❤
姓名:✖林金瑾✖ Lim Jean Jin
倪称:✖阿瑾✖ Kim Jin
年龄:✖13✖
破蛋日:✖1997年3月10日✖
星座:✖ 双鱼座✖ Pisces
居住:✖雪兰莪✖ Selangor
✖照照✖
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

❤Ƨтαят βℓσɢɢιиɢ ˩σяя❤

2010年8月25日星期三

(◕‿-) Not Yet Sleep

Hehehe... Now , me... Not yet sleep ...

Time is 2:31 a.m ...
hahahahrx...
I'm watching SKY KIDS ya ^^ nice movie... :D



Can't sleep ~ Duno why ...
Haiz.. Tmoro presentation / pembentangan already .. >w<'''
CEMAS n CEMAS arr... xD
BUT !!! Our group :- Greenland !!!!
Wont lose !! We will win ... hahaharx...
Tomorro we will do baik - baik ...
and ready For my "BING BANG BOOM"
tats such a nice game .... xD
bout this game ? hahaha... xP
aactuli it is a puzzle ya ... ^o^
Ask bout GEografi d question ....
After tat ...
There was an answer n a question on the mahjong paper...
after tat ... We will close a few word in the answer...
U noe wat mean ?
Dunno nvm ~ xDDD

Just ready for my pembentangan.... xDDD
^^

Hehehe...kay la.. play my viwawa already...kakakax... tata ^o^

0 评论: