THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

❤[-About me..-]❤

❤介绍介绍!!!❤
姓名:✖林金瑾✖ Lim Jean Jin
倪称:✖阿瑾✖ Kim Jin
年龄:✖13✖
破蛋日:✖1997年3月10日✖
星座:✖ 双鱼座✖ Pisces
居住:✖雪兰莪✖ Selangor
✖照照✖
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

❤Ƨтαят βℓσɢɢιиɢ ˩σяя❤

2010年9月6日星期一

(◕‿-) I LOVE TODAY !!!

Today ... is Samad Dns.. =)

Ehehehehe.... ~
actually i feel SAD.....
but after tat .. we SHOUT together !! Arrgghhh !!!! ><
I LOVE IT ... after tat ..... i better ady... =)
Then ... I BOUGHT RM5 SWEET !!
can't stop eatin... cuz i vry sad+angry .. =)
I cant stop eat , eat and eat ... wuhhuu....
Then now.. i ok ady ^-^ V hehehehe.....
em......
Samad .... I LIKE UR DNS !!!
Hope all the year, Dns will success.. =D
hehehehe....
AND TODAY , miao miao vinny.. @@
wear RED COLOUR contact lens !!! like RED BULL =='''
AFter Dns finish... :)
We go centro wait my father fetch us bek... hahaha...
we took many picture worr.. ^-^
after tat i go home lur... hahahahrx... =)


Another things...
i talk wif sum1 through the phone...
the ppl say got who who who scolding me on facebook
muahahaha...actually tat ppl dun wan to tell me...
cuz tat ppl scare i will angry after saw tat post...
thn i marrr take laptop...
thn open facebook...
Go see the post...
post wat wat wat ..
then i go see comment...
got 1 za bo say bout : XIAO JI .... means chicken larr.. ^^
Hehehe.. i noe... tat XIAO JI is me marr... aiyoyo..
my astro soo long... I NOE D ... I NOE D...
for those who r scolding in facebook....
Haiz... KIDS NOWADAY ...... ( i mean form 1 ppl la ) ^-^

I BO FEEL ADY...
i all talk wat ... HAHAHAH !!! now !! i bo respond for u all talking bout me...
scolding bout my fren...
scolding bout me.... hehehe... I NO FEEL ADY !!
i soo happy !! cuz i no any feeling for those STUPID PPL ....
KIDS NOWADAY.... scolding at facebook...
U SENDIRI THINK LORR....
IS WHOSE FAULT 1ST ... lalalala..... xP
We also dun wan this dai ji turn to sooo big...
thn .... u alll turn to BIG BIG !!!
thn we marr turn to MORE BIG BIG BIG !!! XD
hahaha..
aiyerr..
this things arr.. we don care ady lorr...
anggap u all is KIDS NOWADAY ya... =) Guai....
heheheh....

IN THE END...
I SO HAPPY TODAY !!!!!!!!!! woohooo :)
ehh!!! and last... for those got list in my fren list before....
NNOW !!! IN MY FREN LIST U ALL NEVER APPEAR...
aahahahhaha... I SO HAPPY !!! lalalala... ;)



0 评论: