THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

❤[-About me..-]❤

❤介绍介绍!!!❤
姓名:✖林金瑾✖ Lim Jean Jin
倪称:✖阿瑾✖ Kim Jin
年龄:✖13✖
破蛋日:✖1997年3月10日✖
星座:✖ 双鱼座✖ Pisces
居住:✖雪兰莪✖ Selangor
✖照照✖
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

❤Ƨтαят βℓσɢɢιиɢ ˩σяя❤

2010年9月15日星期三

♥Panda - Mosquito !

Si beh many mosquito arr !!
>w<'''
my leg put under the table...
after beberapa minit oni....
then WHOA !!!
si beh many bulatbulat bongkak at my leg...
@_@
Haiz....
Just now ,
Mood no good...
Wan kill ppl...
But after tat ....
saw ppl smile.... =)
then happy back... ~
talk with my fren a while...
go "Bai Bai"
after tat ...... =='''
go my relatif house...
untill midnight 1A.M !!!
i feel sleepy... @_@
cuz today we will go sunway....
no $$ liao... T_T
My rm 60 .... and also RM 45 .....
heng !!! xP
then after tat marr back home lo...
Thn after tat .....
i go kemas today wan go sunway d things....
wuuhhh....
kemas kemas...
thn my tangan GATAL... wan curi use laptop
XDD
haiz... dunno tomoro can wake up o not... =DD
Ok la...gotta go .... go where?
sleep la.... ==''
bye bye all~ ^^

0 评论: