THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

❤[-About me..-]❤

❤介绍介绍!!!❤
姓名:✖林金瑾✖ Lim Jean Jin
倪称:✖阿瑾✖ Kim Jin
年龄:✖13✖
破蛋日:✖1997年3月10日✖
星座:✖ 双鱼座✖ Pisces
居住:✖雪兰莪✖ Selangor
✖照照✖
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

❤Ƨтαят βℓσɢɢιиɢ ˩σяя❤

2010年10月2日星期六

♥Panda Went To RC Reka Cipta ...

I LOVE RC REKA CIPTA very very very much !! :D
This is my 1st time went to RCRC ...
hehehe....
cuz juz form 1 ...
>.<
I hope Next year .. next next year ... next next next year ...
Keep take part in aktiviti In HQ ...
Keep Support all the EXCO BELIA and VA43
xD
RCRC veri nice and fun ...
and gave me a lot of experience from this event...

This Year ,
I take part in
Per.karangan
Per.Potrait
Per.Sosial
Per.Kawat
Per.Mutimedia ...
However ... My Karangan ,
is very noob.. xD
din get also .. hahaha....
My Potrait ..
draw like a kids drawing ... LOL....
My multimedia ...
Cheap .. din got any new things .. ><
cuz i'm not professional like WONG JIN KEE at all..
hahahaha....
Our school BELOVE SETIAUSAHA...
XD
BUT !!!
we won the pertandingan sosial... ^^
SECOND PLACE...
and the
pertandingan Kawat ...
This pertandingan ..
make me confuse .. @_@
Cuz ... I'm the one hu Suddenly change ...
cuz tat ppl din come... XD
Then after tat ..in this pertandingan ...
So gan jiong ... >,<
got some place wrong ady ..
y my spectacles... >.<
very down ... like wan jatuh ady ...
XD
when commander comment
Hormat.. I straight use ny hand to place bek my spec..
hahaha...
after tat WE WON THIRD PLACE =D
hmm...
tat was a nice memory yarhx ^^ It ...hahaha

0 评论: