THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

❤[-About me..-]❤

❤介绍介绍!!!❤
姓名:✖林金瑾✖ Lim Jean Jin
倪称:✖阿瑾✖ Kim Jin
年龄:✖13✖
破蛋日:✖1997年3月10日✖
星座:✖ 双鱼座✖ Pisces
居住:✖雪兰莪✖ Selangor
✖照照✖
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

❤Ƨтαят βℓσɢɢιиɢ ˩σяя❤

2010年8月30日星期一

Boom You Till 99 !!!! Blek ! XP

Hey ! i noe u hate me... go hell lorr...

BUT !! y u unloved the PAPER ??
Gosh.... u noe y i noe tat u unloved paper ?
Becuz of you , when teacher gave us the paper... u just make the paper "SPOIL"..
and thn just gave me ... haiz....
If is me ... i so love the paper !
Y u din love ?
u think if i sit in front of u ,
i will do tat for you ?
i tell you ... NO !!!
cuz i love paper ... paper got many kegunaan...
i love it ....
Paper ... can reduce ..reuse ... and recycle !!!
after kumpul ... we can go sell it !! and got money ...
right ?
i noe i noe ... u all huh ...
always say terbalik things ...
example : me - i never do tat
you all - u got do tat before!!
as your good enemy ,
i tell you ,
: YOU ARE EATING SHIT WHEN YOU TALK BOUT ME !
I got do tat ?
NO !! u just terbalik it !
now ur side ppl also unbelieve you !
you padan muka !
find ppl in my class n scold me ,
now ?! cuz of u alsways see tat girl .. and beh song tat girl... and talk bout tat girl ,
tat girl start beh song u ... now they go ur class , and find you out n scold !
u say they 'PEH' u first , actually no !!
u tell other ppl tat they 'PEH' you first !
i saw tat myself with my eyes !
no . with my FOUR EYES !
they find u ... cuz u padan muka !!
u do tat for me ,
u will terima balasan !
YOU TALK THAT THEY ARE WRONG ,
TAT MEANS U ARE EATING SHIT...
BULLSHIT ? HUMAN SHIT ? OR WAT ...
I DON CARE ... IN THE END !! U JUST EATING SHIT!!!

* Hey frens , now i tell u ...
if u did it wrong ... ppl say u is right ... just accept it ...
cuz i believe u can change it .. dun say tat u cant change ...
u tell urself tat u can .. tats mean u can ..
nothing is impossible ... just let them say .. cuz u sendiri yang salah ..

* in another way , if u din did it wrong ... let them say la...
say marr say larr.. y wan care it .. u no wrong pun...
think tat they are eating SHIT ..!! u wan scold them ?
Go hell ~ scold in facebook.. scold in blogger... scold in front of him also can !
i told u .. dun scold ppl at the back ... if u scold at the back ... u are so STUPID !
u wan scold just scold in front of her .. tell them : YOU THINK URSELF ! IS UR WRONG OR MINE ?! JUST THINK BEFORE U SCOLD PPL !!! scold bad words ? i tell u dont ..
cuz.. tats mean u are wrong whn i scold bad words... :)

- FINISH -

0 评论: