THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

❤[-About me..-]❤

❤介绍介绍!!!❤
姓名:✖林金瑾✖ Lim Jean Jin
倪称:✖阿瑾✖ Kim Jin
年龄:✖13✖
破蛋日:✖1997年3月10日✖
星座:✖ 双鱼座✖ Pisces
居住:✖雪兰莪✖ Selangor
✖照照✖
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

❤Ƨтαят βℓσɢɢιиɢ ˩σяя❤

2010年8月30日星期一

I'm Back ... ^o^


Came back from Pesta Keamanan ...

Really tired... And... i felt sorry ...
Cuz... this i my most most no mood and unactive camp....
Cuz i'm so tired... dunno why... Sory .. ><

But... i felt tat this pesta was vry vry vry interested... and nice...
teach me bout how to be a leader ....
after tat ...
i met many new fren from STK ~
hahaha.... they're really funny ... and best
my group ~ : "BEST"
my leader : Lim See Hui ..
and my group got 10 ppl....
from batu unjur... STK .... kota kemuning ... kwang hua ... and others..
hehehehe.....

Then i go back ...
tat time is 5pm...
meant tat i go back from HQ~
then i bath ... kept my things ...
and sleep... for 16 hours !!! GOSH !!!
Actually dun wan go school... but ...
i also nid to go skul .. xDDD


0 评论: