THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

❤[-About me..-]❤

❤介绍介绍!!!❤
姓名:✖林金瑾✖ Lim Jean Jin
倪称:✖阿瑾✖ Kim Jin
年龄:✖13✖
破蛋日:✖1997年3月10日✖
星座:✖ 双鱼座✖ Pisces
居住:✖雪兰莪✖ Selangor
✖照照✖
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

❤Ƨтαят βℓσɢɢιиɢ ˩σяя❤

2010年9月9日星期四

I dont believe FREN this things...

haiz... this things.... many time happen in my life...

so i no nid to cry pun... =) i nid to tabah... nid to chill =)
U say when primary skul ,
not u oni hate me or beh song me ....
u say 3QI , boys , u , and others dun like me ...
cuz i like to disturb teacher cheong ....
and always "tao hao" teacher....
anyway, why i wan to "tao hao" teacher?
did i get anything ? I get more marks?
i believe teacher wouldn't do tat ...
teacher Cheong is a adil teacher... she is a good teacher ...
Nevermind la... this kind of things....
Primary school things... i wan to 4get .. I Wont believe FRENS for 100% arld...
Nevermind nevermind ...
You all wan how think ... go hell ya ... i don care...
u all wan talk also go hell ya ...
i wont disturb u all in my life agn ... =)
Not i dun wan disturb ...
is ... i dun wan chap primary things ady...
for me... i nid to care now.... not see back ....and things bout sad things tat already happen long long ago...

Now !! I need to straight go my own way ....
however u all din believe me .. nvm ... =)

In the end ...
Frens this word for me already hurt me so many time...
dunno y u all so childish,
wan to hate this hate tat .... wan to talk bout other's ppl bad things when u are already secondary school student....

I wont trust fren for 100% anymore...
i wont believe all the sentence tat out from ur mouth ...
tats all.... i be myself... this is me...
i can chg... i can try to axchange my kelemahan ...
Do you ? Hello buddy, dun blur agn...
try to chg urself to a dewasa....
Dun so childish ....

* However the ppl is most most most care me d frens...
i also wont believe ... *

Tat is a ppl already get hurt....

0 评论: