THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

❤[-About me..-]❤

❤介绍介绍!!!❤
姓名:✖林金瑾✖ Lim Jean Jin
倪称:✖阿瑾✖ Kim Jin
年龄:✖13✖
破蛋日:✖1997年3月10日✖
星座:✖ 双鱼座✖ Pisces
居住:✖雪兰莪✖ Selangor
✖照照✖
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

❤Ƨтαят βℓσɢɢιиɢ ˩σяя❤

2010年9月10日星期五

♥Panda Pizza Day

Pizza pizza !!!

ehehehehe...... just now go eat PIZZA with my parents ^^
wuuhuu.....
haiz... un fortunately,
can't upload picture ....
nice !! My favourite... MUSHROOM SOUP....
kakakakrx..... hehehe....
thn today i slept until 4:00 o'clock !! GOSHH!! @@
like a piggy panda ...
Hahaha....
dunno why , suddenly so like panda ~ wuuhuuu
Actually i wan change blog all panda template...
but can't!!! T^T
dunno how to chg...
ehehehehe.... nvm larr ... next time ^-^ Y
Today ... at pizza there....
my parents say dio bout my "FREN" d things...
i so beh song !! >w<'''
cuz ... i dun wan heard her name ady .... kns !!
huuuuu... =(
Chilll ^^ hhehehe.....
thn watch my anime !!
OURAN HIGH SCHOOL HOST CLUB ~
DAMN NICE !!
i love it... hahahaha

0 评论: