THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

❤[-About me..-]❤

❤介绍介绍!!!❤
姓名:✖林金瑾✖ Lim Jean Jin
倪称:✖阿瑾✖ Kim Jin
年龄:✖13✖
破蛋日:✖1997年3月10日✖
星座:✖ 双鱼座✖ Pisces
居住:✖雪兰莪✖ Selangor
✖照照✖
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

❤Ƨтαят βℓσɢɢιиɢ ˩σяя❤

2010年9月13日星期一

♥Panda Monopoly , Meeting Day

Today meeting ... i LATE !!!!!
Oh my god !! >.<
actually i waked up ady de...
but cuz tat RAIN la !!!
let me terus sleep again...
Zzzz......
then we marr meeting lur....
=)
after meeting ... Jin Kee at there use laptop...
then after tat ... i bought KOPI BENG and BALI AIS MANIS
minum luur... :)
after that .... we marr use jin kee laptop watched panda d movie ^^
XDD damn nice... hahaha....
then after that...
i saw there got chalk at there... xD
hahahaha... thn i marr hang gatal lorr...
then after tat i go conteng papan... XD
i draw 3 panda at there !! huhu ><

* Dun eat My bamboo !! *

* Ehehehe...eating bamboo ya ^^ *

* BY ME !!! *

* Cacat panda * =='''

Eeee..... got a bit cacat... XDD

Then after tat ... my fren go my home lurr...
actually wan learn bout pertolongan cemas...
mana tau... go play MONOPOLI pulak... XDD
tomoro just continue play ...kekeke...
thn horr !! while playing monopoli ,
tat hui xian can't stop calling :
Zirui ~ Zirui...
=='' like a gila ppl... XD
take money also wan say Zirui,
Throw dice also wan say Zirui... @@
Zirui, hui xian suka u liao..
better becareful.... xDD
hahahaharx....
then we marr ply ply ply lurr ^-^
ehehehhe... =) then 6pm,
they marr go back ady lorr ^^

BUT !!!
when meeting, rest 30 minute....
we marr go yuan xin eat lorr...
we got : teo , chaw , chah yee , mae syn , Hui xian , and me ...
Then after tat Teck come ady... =='''
then he marr sat beside me lorr....
like tat oni marr... he also my koko .. XD
Em.... ah!!!
then they suddenly move their chair to avoid me n teck lurr...
then after tat ... they say bout "lao gong n lao po" d things...==
feel strange... haiz haiz haiz....
they can't stop laughing also...
i can't ate the mee also ...
cuz whn they laugh,
i teman they laugh ..==
laugh until my Butt sakit !!! @@ faint
narh~ siao siao them d pic n facebook... XDD



Ehehehehe... u all SHANG BANG ady ... XD



0 评论: