THOUSANDS OF FREE BLOGGER TEMPLATES

❤[-About me..-]❤

❤介绍介绍!!!❤
姓名:✖林金瑾✖ Lim Jean Jin
倪称:✖阿瑾✖ Kim Jin
年龄:✖13✖
破蛋日:✖1997年3月10日✖
星座:✖ 双鱼座✖ Pisces
居住:✖雪兰莪✖ Selangor
✖照照✖
↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓ ↓

❤Ƨтαят βℓσɢɢιиɢ ˩σяя❤

2010年9月13日星期一

♥Panda panda gift ...

Huhu :)
Today koko go sunway ,
he bought a panda... ==
actually... i wan give him back the $$
but after tat he say no nid... he so bad !! xP
then after tat he marr take for me lorr.. xDD
when i saw tat ....
huhu!!! ><
so KAWAII nerh ~
u all wan see picture?
LIMIT!! JUST ON BLOGGER...
xDD
my kawaii panda !! ^-^






Cute nerh ? ehehehe..
after tat i wan so sayang it... cuz this is my second panda things ...
XDD
i wan hug it sleep..... i wan hug all the bear bear n sleep...
but after tat.... I will tendang them all go the floor... XD
pity them .. T.T

Eheheheh...
Koko !! i will buy anime patung for u ..
i promise ady... XDD ehehehehhe.....
kay lurr... tatarx....
XDD

0 评论: